Easy English 1 – I want to learn English.

Download audio file (easy1.mp3)

Do you have a friend who wants to learn English? Do you have a friend who cannot speak English? Download this podcast for your friend. Help your friend!

I want to learn English.
I wanna learn English.
You want to learn English.
He wants to learn English.
She wants to learn English.
They want to learn English.
Everybody wants to learn English.
We want to learn English.
I want to learn French.
I want to learn German.
I want to learn Spanish.
I want to learn Italian.
I want to learn Chinese.
I want to learn Mandarin.
I want to learn Cantonese.
I want to learn Japanese.
I want to learn Hindi.
i want to learn Arabic.
I want to learn Urdu.
I want to learn Turkish.
I want to learn Farsi.
I want to learn Persian.
I want to learn Cambodian.
I want to learn Khmer.
I want to learn Thai.
I want to learn Indonesian.
I want to learn Bahasa.
I want to learn English.
I want to learn Russian.
I want to learn Zulu.
I want to learn Bantu.
I want to learn Xhosa.
I want to learn Hebrew.
I want to learn Greek.
I want to learn Swiss-German.
I want to learn Rumanian.
I want to learn Czech.
I want to learn Slovakian.
I want to learn Slovenian.
I want to learn Macedonian.
I want to learn Basque.
I want to learn English.
I want to learn languages
I want to learn all the languages
I want to understand all the languages.

I want to learn German!

151 Responses to “Easy English 1 – I want to learn English.”

1. Ajith kumar FK says:

I LOVE ENGLISH

2. moraleseconomia says:

Necesito aprender conversaciones básicas en tres meses de manera intensiva por motivo de viaje.. Saludos y gracias por su página.

3. Ahmed Jossrie says:

Now that’s a great way to learn English. I’ve been looking for a while now for the best way to introduce the correct pronunciation of English to the beginners (from scratch). And that IS the best way I’ve ever seen. Thanks a lot, man!

4. nagapurnima says:

i love very much english

5. Naina Mannancherry says:

This is an use full website for learning English. i appreciate this organization

6. mori says:

One day in the future, the whole world will speak English.
    More languages ??will be forgotten.

• hammad says:

not like that dude ew no wht english gona really helps u in ewr carrer thats why we learn english other wise ewr mother tongue is first one day ew will realize it ……

7. Stella says:

qué feo habla… parece que estuviera satisfaciéndose a sí mismo grabando el video XD

8. Mery says:

I need to learn englich help me please

9. Higor says:

brazil i love you!!!

10. asha sharma says:

I want to learn English………….

11. imad says:

Im Sudanese i love english so much im hear music like bob marley and gergory isaacs and so on but ineed to learn more and more english most impotant for me

12. Hi there, just turned into alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it’s really informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate in the event you proceed this in future. A lot of other people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

13. Asha says:

I want to leane English .

14. Asha says:

I want to speak to English.

15. This information is worth everyone’s attention. When can I find out more?

My blog … Check out more at bestwaytolearnspanishtoday.com

16. Why users still make use of to read news papers
    when in this technological globe all is presented
    on net?

17. vicky das says:

I am completely mad to learn English

18. A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I think that you ought to write more about this
    issue, it may not be a taboo matter but typically
    people do not discuss these issues. To the next! Cheers!!

19. mila says:

kok rekamannya aneh?suaranya pelaaan, nadanya rendah, hiiiii persis film horor! Jadi sereeeem.Gak jadi downloadlah.Lagian isinya cuma begitu doang.Aneh,aneh,aneh!!!

20. Forex Blog says:

?hat a informati?n of un-ambiguity ?nd preserveness oof
    precious knowledge ?oncerning unexpected emotions.

21. izat says:

Seeking English teaching by distance learning, learn.english.speaking.grammar@gmail.com

22. olivia6069 says:

Hello! Rapid question that’s thoroughly out matter.
    Have you figured out learning to make a website portable friendly? My site seems to be weird when browsing from my mobile phone.
    I’m looking for a motif or plug-in that might be able to clear up this concern. If you have any suggestions, please share.
    Thanks a lot.

Trackbacks

1. [...] a look at this page, listen to the recorded sentences and tell me which language(s) do you want to learn [...]