Miyako’s Education – Part 41

[audio:miyako41.mp3]
Download audio file (miyako41.mp3)

John: Hi, Yumie, have you heard the news?
Yumie: The TV news?
John: No, Miyako’s news! She’s going to go to Oz. She’s going to be there for a whole year.
Yumie: Oh wow! When? Where? Why? How Long? How is she going to be able to afford it? No! Wait! I’ll call her! I’ll ask her.

18 Responses to “Miyako’s Education – Part 41”

1. consorcio caixa economica imoveis simulacao consorcio imobiliario bradesco prime consorcio imovel contemplado rs consorcio imovel porto seguro simulacao consorcio banco do brasil imoveis simulador simulador consorcio imobiliario caixa economica federal consorcio imovel porto seguro tabela consorcio de imovel pela caixa economica federal consorcio imobiliario contemplado consorcio imobiliario porto seguro e confiavel consorcio de imoveis porto seguro consorcio de imovel caixa.

2. consorcio de automoveis pesados consorcio de caminhoes no brasil carta credito automoveis pesados consorcio caminhao usados consorcio de caminhoes mercedes benz consorcio caminhoes usados consorcio contemplado caminhao mg carta de credito para caminhao consorcio de onibus consorcio de caminhao ja contemplado a venda carta de credito contemplada para caminhoes a venda consorcio de caminhoes mercedes benz consorcio de caminhao rodobens consorcio contemplado caminhao mg.

3. consorcio de imoveis bb consorcio imobiliario santander e bom consorcio imobiliario santander reclame aqui consorcio imobiliario contemplado banco do brasil consorcio bradesco imoveis reclame aqui consorcio imovel banco santander consorcio de imovel rural bb consorcio imobiliario porto seguro login consorcio banco do brasil imoveis tabela consorcio imobiliario bb simulacao como funciona consorcio de imovel banco do brasil consorcio de imovel porto seguro e bom.

4. consorcio de carros Consorcio de veiculos consorcio bradesco veiculos simulador consorcio sicoob veiculos simulacao consorcio honda civic 2010 consorcio de carros como funciona itau consorcio de veiculos bradesco consorcios de carros fiat consorcio de autos banco do brasil consorcio de veiculos rodobens.

5. Juan Carlos says:

Thanks a lot!!! for this conversation, it was really good, i´m studing to exam and it help me really so much.

6. Lelo says:

hi there,you English lessons are great, could you please send them to me ‘ coz I ‘d like to improve my English. Thank you

7. Stefan009 says:

I had a great time listening at Miyako story. Congratulation, the John voice is clear and delightful. I think Miyako will go to Australia together John to know his family and of course each of the three grandparents. All the best !

8. senthilnathan says:

THIS TYPE OF STUDY IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS STUDIES. BECAUSE WE WHILE STUDYING ,WE HEARING THE AUDIO LESSON

9. I’ve just finished reading your dialogs. I really liked

10. Thangaraj says:

This is very simple and easy.

11. brian says:

thanks a lot.

12. papa diagne says:

Let try a little bit to answer at these questions .
    What is development?
    Development can be define as going from a lower stage up to a satifactoy level. for instance we can say a contry is develop when the level of the economy has reach a certain level where it’s people are beyond survival needs.
    Is it good ?
    I thing it is a good thing because everybody or every contry struglle to reach that level and stay there.
    Is it always good?it depend on how a contry or people deal with it. sometimes it has it’s advantages and it’s drawbackst
    Thank for the leessons! So long!

13. ojieea says:

very helpful thanks!!

14. yasmeen says:

Thanks a lot for good conversation .

15. Nara says:

Best conversation site I have seen so far. AJ emailed it to me. Thank you so much. It’s been really helpful to improve my English.

16. Eva says:

hi! thanks for emailing me. your lesson is fair good and it’s realy
    real dialog that it can helps may be alot for those student wanted to speak English fastly.

• KHUN says:

Hi
      I am very thankful for sending your lessons . I am very convenient listening and reading the lessons you send.