Miyako’s Education – Part 41

Download audio file (miyako41.mp3)

John: Hi, Yumie, have you heard the news?
Yumie: The TV news?
John: No, Miyako’s news! She’s going to go to Oz. She’s going to be there for a whole year.
Yumie: Oh wow! When? Where? Why? How Long? How is she going to be able to afford it? No! Wait! I’ll call her! I’ll ask her.

13 Responses to “Miyako’s Education – Part 41”

1. Juan Carlos says:

Thanks a lot!!! for this conversation, it was really good, i´m studing to exam and it help me really so much.

2. Lelo says:

hi there,you English lessons are great, could you please send them to me ‘ coz I ‘d like to improve my English. Thank you

3. Stefan009 says:

I had a great time listening at Miyako story. Congratulation, the John voice is clear and delightful. I think Miyako will go to Australia together John to know his family and of course each of the three grandparents. All the best !

4. senthilnathan says:

THIS TYPE OF STUDY IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS STUDIES. BECAUSE WE WHILE STUDYING ,WE HEARING THE AUDIO LESSON

5. I’ve just finished reading your dialogs. I really liked

6. Thangaraj says:

This is very simple and easy.

7. brian says:

thanks a lot.

8. papa diagne says:

Let try a little bit to answer at these questions .
    What is development?
    Development can be define as going from a lower stage up to a satifactoy level. for instance we can say a contry is develop when the level of the economy has reach a certain level where it’s people are beyond survival needs.
    Is it good ?
    I thing it is a good thing because everybody or every contry struglle to reach that level and stay there.
    Is it always good?it depend on how a contry or people deal with it. sometimes it has it’s advantages and it’s drawbackst
    Thank for the leessons! So long!

9. ojieea says:

very helpful thanks!!

10. yasmeen says:

Thanks a lot for good conversation .

11. Nara says:

Best conversation site I have seen so far. AJ emailed it to me. Thank you so much. It’s been really helpful to improve my English.

12. Eva says:

hi! thanks for emailing me. your lesson is fair good and it’s realy
    real dialog that it can helps may be alot for those student wanted to speak English fastly.

• KHUN says:

Hi
      I am very thankful for sending your lessons . I am very convenient listening and reading the lessons you send.