Bilingual – English and Tagalog – 2

[audio:tagalog2.mp3]
Download audio file (tagalog2.mp3)

Use this post to learn English and Tagalog at the same time.

How are you?

Good.

Very good.

How are you?

Very very good.

Thank you.

Where are you going?

I am going to the market.

Where are you going?

I am going home.

Bye bye.

16 Responses to “Bilingual – English and Tagalog – 2”

1. Blog says:

Mais sugestões

2. Todd Snively says:

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a appropriate deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered brilliant transparent concept

3. I’ve been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your web site?

4. consorcio bb imovel simulacao consorcio imobiliario bradesco simulador consorcio banco do brasil imoveis tabela consorcio imovel bradesco vale a pena consorcio imovel caixa simulacao simulador consorcio imovel caixa economica federal consorcio imobiliario bradesco tabela consorcio de imovel banco santander consorcio de imovel santander consorcio imovel bradesco vale a pena consorcio imovel contemplado bh consorcio de imoveis caixa simulacao.

5. consorcio itau simulador motos consorcio imobiliario bradesco simulador consorcio imobiliario contemplado caixa consorcio imobiliario contemplado itau consorcio banco do brasil imoveis simulador consorcio imoveis rodobens contemplados Consorcio imobiliario consorcio imobiliario caixa economica simulador consorcio imobiliario santander reclame aqui reclame aqui consorcio rodobens imoveis tabela de precos consorcio imobiliario porto seguro consorcio de imovel caixa.

6. consorcio contemplado caminhoes consorcio caminhoes contemplados consorcio contemplado de maquinas agricolas carta de credito para comprar caminhao carta de credito contemplada para caminhao consorcio caminhoes usados carta de credito de onibus carta de credito para caminhao carta de credito de caminhao consorcio de caminhao volkswagen consorcio para maquinas e equipamentos carta de credito contemplada veiculos pesados consorcio de caminhao rodobens carta de credito para onibus.

7. consorcio de imovel itau consorcio imobiliario porto seguro consorcio banco do brasil imoveis tabela consorcio de imoveis caixa consorcio de imoveis itau simulador consorcio imovel banco bradesco consorcio imovel porto seguro tabela consorcio imobiliario bradesco prime como funciona consorcio imobiliario santander consorcio imobiliario porto seguro e confiavel consorcio imoveis porto seguro consorcio de imoveis caixa simulacao.

8. contrato consorcio automovel banco do brasil consorcio de veiculos pelo banco do brasil consorcio de carros caixa economica federal consorcio sicoob veiculos simulacao consorcio de carros pelo banco santander como funciona lance livre consorcio honda consorcio de carros vw consorcio caixa veiculos boleto valores de consorcio de veiculos bradesco consorcio de carros fiat.

9. hesham says:

hi every body i hope i improve my English CONVERSATION

10. Khalil fadhel says:

May nem is Khalil fadhel I yam from yemen

11. Akram says:

My Name is Akram From Mogadisho Somalia. I would like to Improve. My knowdlage Specially English language I want To Speak Like Native And Non Stop And To Be So Active, Really That Is My Dream And The Goal That I Want To Reach It. So I want Some Friends To Encourage Chats, Jokes, Tells histories and make me practise, So I Wellcomed Every One With Open Hands.. . I’ll Be Happy To Join With Me.. Thank U Every One.

12. Robel Lamesa says:

I would like to improve my English.
    My name is Robel Lamesa from Ethiopia. Please Improve my English because I like English.
    Thank you Very much!

13. luizinho ramos says:

I would like to Improve my English
    my name is Luizinho Ramos,From timor-leste
    I would like to improve my english because i want to speak fast like a native spiker,
    because for me english is very important for a better future…
    .thanks

14. Aimal says:

I would like to improve my English

My name is Eng Aimal, from Afghanistan
    Our language is Pashto,
    Please to translate English with Pashto.
    I would like to improve my English very fast in lest time.
    . Thank