Easy English 101 – Trees are brothers

Download audio file (treesarebrothers.mp3)

Golden Ceiling
at M J M

I think trees are like brothers and sisters.

They’re like brothers and sisters.

Trees are like brothers and sisters.

I was watching television.

I was watching television and I saw a programme about a man.

I was watching television and I saw a programme about a man who traveled around.

I was watching television and I saw a programme about a man who was a biologist and he traveled around.

I was watching television and I saw a programme about a man who was a biologist and he traveled around and he collected specimens of pine trees.

I was watching television and I saw a programme about a man who was a biologist and he traveled around and he collected specimens of pine trees from North America and South America and Europe and Asia and the Pacific Islands.

I was watching television and I saw a programme about a man who was a biologist and he traveled around and he collected specimens of pine trees from North America and South America and Europe and Asia and Africa and the Pacific Islands and all the different countries

Because the pine trees once lived together in the same place.

But the countries have separated.

The continents have separated and the trees have separated.

And the trees died out in Tasmania but that man brought those trees back to Tasmania.

They once lived there a long time ago.

That man brought them back and he planted them there in a botanical garden.

And they live there now.

All those pine trees.

They live there now like brothers and sisters in a botanical garden in Tasmania.

I think trees are brothers and sisters.

They are our brothers and sisters.

We breathe air.

They breathe carbon dioxide.

Comparison

Compare the “Trees are brothers” post with this one: Easy English 100 – Grammar is Music

What similarities can you see?

Link to a description of a tree in a story

32 Responses to “Easy English 101 – Trees are brothers”

1. heri miarto says:

thank you so much.

2. remomy says:

i like this web site .. it is very usefull for both beginners and advanced learners .. do not forget this that you need all grades in english .. you can not say that you have passed that grade .. ..you have too keep fresh your language or you lose it .. i usually follow this or other web sites for this aim..

3. manamayakc says:

I like the story it is very helpful for me. thank you so much.

4. P Mario says:

Return to my comment: Where I wrote PLAYER, read PRAYER

5. P Mario says:

I use to make physical exercises in a park near my house. First,my player under a tree asking for me and my family wishing a nice day. So, I take a walk each time more fast and then I start to run for approximatelly 5 kilometers. At the end I return to the tree and again I agree to my spiritual protector and I embrace in that tree for achive more energy and I return to my house where I take a shower and dress e then I go to my office where I work..
    Thanks for this exellent lesson..

6. sandeep says:

Hi,
    Friends I am willing to improve my English Is their anyone who can chat with me.If anyone who is interested please send me request in Facebook.So that i can improve my english and you too.
    My emial is -300bisht@gmail.com

7. M. Emin Ayan says:

Hi Mark!

I Think there is a wrong link. The “Download audio file (treesarebrothers.mp3)” link is bringing the “grammar is music.mp3” audioo file.

Thanks a lot for your wonderful studies…

8. khanh dang says:

thanks a lot.
    am trying to improve myself.

9. erick says:

Congratulation Nicolas!! keep studying and learning English, I’m not an English Teacher too, but currently working as English Teacher here in Thailand, by the way I’m from Philippines, hope we can work together to help other people especially in learning English language…. if you time we can chat in FB or YM!!! thanks and have a good day

10. Zhaoo says:

please could you put the correctly suond track for trees are brothers, the sound track for download, I’m a beginer. And I need help for learn English more fast.

11. enon deb das says:

hi,
    i am Enon, from Bangladesh. i have just completed my post graduation degree. but i am facing a lots of problems to get a good job because of my poor English skills. so i want to improve myself in English so that i can express myself in an interview board. how can i do this?
    with thanks

• sandeep says:

Hi,
      I am Sandeep,from India. If you want to improve your English you just have to talk in English,read newspaper,watch English Movies,listen everything in English.This is a great way to improve English as far as I am concerned.
      Please try it as much as you can.

12. sandra says:

my name is sandra, Iam from usa, iam a beginner student.
    This website is very usefull because i need manny practice to speak english, I need to know ingles , to keep my job. Thankyou ,gracias dios los bendiga

13. Dejeesh says:

Hi all
    My name is Dejeesh,am form India.My English too poor.So I want to brush up that will u please help me.Otherwise my job will lost.

14. Eduardo says:

Hello, my name is Eduardo, Iam from Mexico, from Nuevo Leon state, iam a beginner student.
    This website is very usefull because i need manny practice to speak english. Thanks a lot to the creators of this website.

15. hai says:

listen english is very difficult,i can say, write, read but i can’t listen. thanks.

16. mauricio says:

Hello:

I´m a beginner student. My english is very bad, but I´m going to try write any lines.Excuse me because perhaps I´ve many mistakes.
    I want to say: the trees are marvellous. I love they. They live in the earth and we live in the earth.

Thanks for this site.

17. lam says:

Hi everybody.
    Im very happy when Im in the website.I think that its very usefull for all of people who want to improve their english skills,of course its me

18. Nicolas says:

Hi guys my name is Nicolas, I was living in Nebraska. I’m in México right now. Is weird but I’m giving English classes in a small town of Chihuahua state in MEXICO…I’m not English teacher…can you believe this.

19. MONIR YAVAR says:

hi every body, i’m monir. i’m from iran. but i’m living in london. it’s nice and easy. as a matter of fact, the above text is a practical way of englisg learning.every body can undrestand and follow the subjeci of conversation. thanks a lot

20. Roberto says:

Hi all, My name is Roberto and I’m from Madrid, Spain. This is my first time and I think it’s a great opportunity to exchange ideas about many interesting subjects, like this particular tree and pine.
    I am a lover of the pine trees they are a wonderful and useful.
    Some parks in my city has a lot of pine trees and I like a lot of walking in his shadow and freshness.
    Pardon my short English, I’m just beginning to study this language.
    Bye

21. pallav says:

ooooo hi everybiody…i feel lucky today becouse i learn more new things here about pine trees as our brother and sister…without any doubt i believe ..trees are our not only brother and sister but they are our life becouse they give us oxigen so we can breath…and i am thinking the speaker of this story is AJ HOGE….i feel it is his voice…anyway i am happy so much thankx…..pallav from nepal

22. Modesto says:

Well thanks now is my first time and belive me i see good , so wait many people lern .

23. Daniel says:

Hi all!
    I liked this very text, and better, I learn it With Inglês.
    Thank you.
    Daniel from Brazil

24. shahla says:

Hi, dear i think this subject is very interesting. Due to, the trees are very useful for human life. But, nowadays most of our specimens are destroying inexorably and we will don’t have any like these precious resources in future decades. Our future is destining full of nasty, cramped and squeeze, therefore, everyone has to protected and invest more and more about our Earth. Earth is my mum and trees are my brothers and sisters, this is our patriotic duty for all human being to demote dangerous our Erath.

25. shahla says:

I’m a Iranian woman. When I received you email in first time I ignored it, but after some days again I received another email. In second time I embarrassed. I opened your email. And I find it was very useful. This story is very soft and nice, because I love the pine trees. They are a symbol of strong, green, tolerance and loyal. Everywhere ,there is this tree you find the fresh air and healthy .this tree shows to all trees alive in any condition ,and to be power in any events.
    with regard
    shahla

26. Julen says:

Hi all,

I started to learn with you this week. I’m very surprised because I’m a beginner student, I can understand a lot!
    I love the trees and this history is very beautiful. The pine is a good tree because it is very strong to live with a little water. Long ago, my father carried me a little pine tree and I landed it in the earth, in a field with grapes, today is a very tall pine, every year give me a lot of pinions. I love it. It is green, tall… give me shade and a house for the birds.

I know that the pine lives with others pines this winter I will prepare other little pine tree to land next to it.

Four years ago, my father died but I always remember them when I see the pine in our field, green, tall, strong….as my father.

• mohd shuja says:

Hi Julen I really appreciate your feeling with trees and really I am so sad to listen that your father died.Even I liked the trees story and I want to converse with u, If
      U don’t mind then please send me E-mail on mohdshuja100@yahoo.co.in and U can talk with me on yahoo messenger also.
      please reply I am waiting…

27. NGUYEN THI NGHIA says:

Hi All of You,
    I am Nghia. I am from Viet Nam.This is my first time in Webside and I think it is very usefull for all people who want to improve learning English.

Thanks for All Your designed 🙂

Nghia

• halley says:

Hi Nghia , me too. Nice to meet you!
      My name is Ngan, and i live in Ha Noi, What about you/
      Are you student? I am a student, and I really want to make friend with you, by this way we can brush up our vocabularies.

• dini says:

Hi Nghia…
      I am from Indonesia,this is also my 1st time join this web and I hope we can improve our English..coz I really want to practice my English with u friend…

Thanks