Who are you?

Who are you?
Who am I?

Is that an important question?

imitate – imitation

Have you seen the History and Geography Page?

World English Course

There are lots of things you can learn in the World English Course. There is a place where you can talk about work and there is also a place where you can find a job and a place where you can find staff. There is a place where you can have fun and there is a place where you can talk about food or family. There is also a place where you can talk about money or love or philosophy. You can study anything you want anytime you want. You can do it once a week or every day or any time you like. Have fun! Work hard! Tell your friends and family members! Enjoy!

9 Responses to “Who are you?”

1. sali says:

it is very imporant question that may come before anything who i am

we should sit and think deeply in this question in order to answer
    why we are on earth
    what is our goal .

I AM AGREE THAT WE SHOULDN’T IMITATE ANY BODY IN THE WORLD EXCEPT PROPHET MOHAMED PEACE BE UPON HIM , WHO THE ONLY ONE COULD LEARN US THE CORRECT WAY OF LIFE ,

2. Paul says:

My name is paul i am 16 years i live in mogadisho the capital city of somalia i live whith my older brother

3. Abdalrahman Malik says:

Hello, My name is Abdal-Rahman Malik!
    I teach Spoken English to people of all ages all over the world, online over the internet through skype.
    Anyone interested in learning English may add me on skype.
    My skype id is ( quran.english.teaching )

4. Abdalrahman Malik says:

Hello, My name is Abdal-Rahman Malik! I teach Spoken English to people of all ages all over the world online through skype. Anyone interested in learning English may add me on skype. My skype id is ( quran.english.teaching )

5. mohamed eltahir says:

Who You are it dosen’t mean as we imagen our names it such deeping as we except so how might answer this the question.there is such limit things to regonize a human as cultures habits and traditions,religtions, languages .
    I used to know each one directly when I saw his habit and tradition some people have a special kind of cloth , eating , and liveing .
    There are so many religtions around a world it became as Idantification we disting a people based on, even though it spartual opinion but it is make as known thier silf as human .
    As well as a language reflect how are we thinking or see a life around as. so language represent a ways to known our selfe for another groups in socity .
    When we say I’m sudanes I mean I belong to one of varity cultures in sudan .

6. TATSIANA says:

7. TATSIANA says:

I like a dogs and cats. I wont to speak English, listen, read and translate the text. i wont to lean a new words and pfrases.

8. TATSIANA says:

HELLO! My name is Tatsiana. I am from Republic of Belarus. I am is 28 years old. I am married and i have two children. I am a accountant. I live in Minsk.