Almanac – Discussion Topics – 26 October 2010

Discussion

Here are some links to discussion topics. You can discuss these topics in any language.

Click the one that is interesting for you:

List of Discussion Topics

An Arms Race

Climate Change

Corruption

Drugs

Poverty

The Scandinavian Welfare State

Coming Links:

Comparing prices
Free and Fair Elections
Youth Crime

Research

How is the date on this page significant to the life of Kazantzakis?

Live Language Linkup

To find a discussion partner, go to the Live Language Linkup page and browse the comments.

Leave your contact details in the comments section like this:

Hi. My name is Michael. I want to practice discussion in English. I am interested in taking about military spending. My skype ID are: michealcolombia

or like this:

Hello. I am Gabriela. I am interested in talking about abortion and women’s rights but I want to talk about it in Portuguese. Gabriela@gmail.com

or like this:

I am Ahmed. I want to talk about the environment but I want to talk about this topic in Arabic.You can Skype me evenings Egyptian time: Ahmed56

or like this:

Hi. My name is Jacques. I want to discuss the situation in France but I want to talk about it in French. Email me at jacques@hotmail.com to set up a time to skype.

World English Course

There are lots of things you can learn in the World English Course. There is a place where you can talk about work and there is also a place where you can find a job and a place where you can find staff. There is a place where you can have fun and there is a place where you can talk about food or family. There is also a place where you can talk about money or love or philosophy. You can study anything you want anytime you want. You can do it once a week or every day or any time you like. Have fun! Work hard! Tell your friends and family members! Enjoy!

26 Responses to “Almanac – Discussion Topics – 26 October 2010”

1. WASIM SHAIKH says:

hello i am wasim shaikh from india i want to learn english speaking fluently please help me my email id is shaikhwasim71@yahoo.com

2. nikhil says:

i wann to learn english improve my communication skills my skype id is nikhil865
    add me guys

3. Bernard says:

Hi
    I’m french and I would like to improve my english language.
    So it would be a good thing for me to communicate by phone with
    an english or american people.
    If you’re interested please send me an email.
    (You could also learn french language)

4. pasakia says:

hi. Thanks for your e-mails. they are very interesting and different. but i still have problem understanding native speaker . is there any way to improve my listening?
    thanks again.
    Ali Parsakia

5. sahar says:

i am sahar from iran , i love learning English , specially conversation , because of my job that it cause to learning more . please help and guide me how improve it .

6. Ahmed Mume says:

I want to discuss in English about any thing and I want your help

7. dwda says:

hello
    i dont know how to use this

8. Patricia says:

Hi to all, mmm I will like go to Massachuset…I’ll like teach well the languege Encglish…

9. Rajesh Dahal says:

Hi,

Iam rajesh, i am from Nepal. i also interested to learn faster english speaking bcoz english is the international language it can help us anywhere in the world that reason also it is most importanant. Now iam working in Qatar as Secretary. I know only 70% of english iam not completed in english fully. i need help from you every times. Thanks iam always waiting your helping ………. see u have a nice day.

10. daham says:

i want discus off English with any sub-gut

11. Miss Vinh says:

Hello All! i am Vinh, female. From Viet Nam. I am 23 years old. i work as production controller. i have just graduated from Viet Nam commercial university. I’d like to get familiar with many people domestic and foreigners. beside i want to improve my English language. Please reply to me! and add my skype: vinhcute, or my nick name: vinhhip_88. nice to talk to everybody

• Mohamed Hussein says:

Hi Vinh,
      How are you doing today? I am Mohamed Hussein. I am from Egypt but have been working in Saudi Arabia for more than 14 years. I teach English and I have a lot of material about all the skills in the language. It’s my great pleasure to help you whenever you need me. My e.mail address is moh.english@hotmail.com. See you there and waiting for your email.
      My best wishes and regards.
      Mohamed Hussein

• taberani says:

hi, nice to meet you, i am frm indonesia i like to know yoy further, pls tell me about you thanks

• trang says:

hello Vinh , i’m Trang, i’m also vietnamese. i’m a student. and i love English but i’m not good at speaking English. it’s nice to make friend with you! i want to practise speaking English with everyone, contact with me. my skype name is blueskyntt88.

12. MOHD NAVED KHAN says:

Hello every one,my name is MOHD NAVED KHAN ,male,i wish to be advanced level english language but i can’t do that without practice it talk with someone know english or want learn english like me,
    is anyone ready to practice english talk with me this is my email: nabihasan_mca@yahoo.com

13. Azhar says:

Hello every one,my name is Azhar ,male,i wish to be advanced level english language but i can’t do that without practice it talk with someone know english or want learn english like me,
    is anyone ready to practice english talk with me this is my email: azherabc@yahoo.com

14. PERAPOL KORNKASAME says:

Hi My name is perapol. I’m interesting to speak about PARA RUBBER.

15. mahmud says:

Hi. My name is mahaud I want to practice discussion in English. I am interested in taking about how to learnenglish quickly My skype ID are: faqayare

• trang says:

hi! my name is Trang, i’m also very interested in speaking English and i want to practise discussion in English everyday with foreign friends.contact with me, my skype name is blueskyntt88

16. kamal says:

i want stundy english.i can’t speaking english .pls help me

17. omar werfally says:

helllo iam omar werfally from libya and i am very interssted in to discuss about poverty …….my mailis milan_ruicosta2004@yahoo.com
    slam

18. hamed says:

hello im hamed from iran i like discuss ebout the pigeons racing.bc i have alot of them.is there any pigeons liker pls connect to me tanks .