usually design environments, spaces and structures — it was designed by — industrial designers design products — floor has a designated fire warden — will designate a teacher to — a road sign which — which were designed by — landscape design forms a bridge — and garden design — functions like a signature — mainly architectural designs — was designed by a famous — a sign is an object whose presence indicates — practised by landscape designers — neither Australia nor Malaysia are signatories — architectural design involves the use — some kind of intelligent design — were not designed to kill — feasibility aspects of design — Society of America defines industrial design as — should have been designed by
1. …….. the probable presence or occurrence of something else, for example …….. indicates that there is a sharp curve ahead.
2. …….. or manipulation of mass, space, volume, texture, light, shadow, materials, and other elements in order to achieve an end which is aesthetic as well as functional. Architecture is different from the applied science of engineering in that engineering generally concentrates on the structural and …….. .
3. It …….. people who knew what they were doing but instead …….. relatives and friends of the manufacturer.
4. The Industrial Design …….. the professional service of creating and developing concepts and specifications that optimize the function, value and appearance of products and systems for the mutual benefit of both user and manufacturer.
5. Of those who do not believe in a divine creator, there are some who see the universe as a chance creation of chaos and others who see evidence of a plan or process or …….. .
6. Each …….. and it is the responsibility of each employee to make that person known to him or her, and report to him or her in the event of a fire or other emergency such as a lock-down.
7. Architects …….., and …….., services, and interactions. However, there’s a lot of cross over between the disciplines, especially in areas like interior design and environmental design.
8. The principal …….. supervise the playground each day during recess and if there is an incident, then it will be the responsibility of the designated supervisor to file a report with a description of the incident.
9. Landscape design is an independent profession …….. . It combines nature and culture. In practice …….. between landscape architecture …….. .
10. Although Cambodia has signed the UN Convention on the Rights of Refugees, …….. .
11. The Sydney Opera House …….. Danish architect by the name of Jorn Utzon. Utzon passed away in 2008.
12. Buckminster Fuller developed numerous inventions, …….., and popularized the widely known geodesic dome.
13. Do you write your signature, when you have to sing something or do you have a stamp which ……..?
14. There are many impressive buildings in Barcelona …….. Antonio Gaudi.
15. In a report on the recent bomb blasts at a mall in Bangkok, the government ruled that the bombs had been home-made and …….. .