one employed in conducting — provided to all employees — employment is a relationship between two parties — depending on their type of employment — contractors or employees who perform their work at home — National Employment Standards — employ skilled workers — who are unemployable — unemployment is a malaise which afflicts — fifty-six percent unemployment — being the employee — unemployment in Greece — these types of employees — guides to employing staff — department of employment
There are 13 questions but there are 15 spaces for answers. Some questions are worth two points.
1. …….. is now at a staggering 27%, but behind all the statistics and the ongoing international drama there lies a major human tragedy and an ongoing European Crisis that is ravaging the continent like an unstoppable bushfire.
2. According to Black’s Law dictionary, a driver is …….. or operating a coach, carriage, wagon, or other vehicle, with horses, mules, or other animals, or a bicycle, tricycle, or motor car, though not a street railroad car.
3. The Australian Government …….. is responsible for national policies and programmes that help Australians find and keep employment and work in safe, fair and productive workplaces.
4. Employees get different entitlements ……… Find out about …….. : Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Shiftworkers, Daily hire and weekly hire, Probation, Outworkers
– There is …….. . That is extraordinary.
– That is pretty grim.
6. …….. all ages, all geographic locations; the whole society is affected by it.
7. There are youngsters …….., in the circumstances of the time?
8. Check out our books and practice …….. : “Guide to hiring new employees”, “Guide to hiring new senior employees”, “An employer’s guide to employing young workers”.
9. Outworkers are …….. or at a place that wouldn’t normally be thought of as a business premises. Outworkers are common in the textile, clothing or footwear industry.
10. Outworkers have to get at least the: minimum entitlements in the …….. and the relevant award rate or the national minimum wage.
11. National Employment Standards (NES) are the ten minimum entitlements that have to be …….. .
12. …, usually based on a contract, one being the employer and the other …….. .
13. Lawfully operating Australian employers can sponsor and …….. who have recognised qualifications and skills/or experience in particular occupations required in Australia.